Orchestra of Invented Instruments
Orchestra of Invented Instruments is a concert band on original musical instruments build by Peter Kus.
Music and original instruments by Peter Kus
Performed by Peter Kus and Andrej Žibert
Photo by Nada Žgank, Ivo Hans Avberšek
- Mar. 24th, 2017, Rakek Elementary School, Rakek (Slovenia) – CONCERT AND WORKSHOP FOR 4th AND 5th GRADES,
- Mar. 28th, 2017, at 10.00 am, “Barčica” Kindergarten, Portorož (Slovenia) – KINDERGARTEN CONCERT,
- Mar. 29th, 2017, at 10.00 am, “Mornarček” Kindergarten, Piran (Slovenia) – KINDERGARTEN CONCERT,
- Apr. 14th, 2017, Mengeš Elementary School, Mengeš (Slovenia) – KINDERGARTEN CONCERT,
- Apr. 20th, 2017, Dragotin Kette Elementary School, Novo mesto (Slovenia) – FOR STUDENTS OF HIGHER CLASSES,
- Apr. 21th, 2017, Vavta vas Elementary School, Straža (Slovenia) – FOR STUDENTS OF ALL GRADES,
- May 8th, 2017, at 10.00 am, Škofljica Elementary School, Škofljica (Slovenia) – FOR STUDENTS OF HIGHER GRADES (14 years of age).
Musicians show to the audience how sounds can be produced on everyday objects that lay around us and can be used to create music. The current program is called Life of Things.
The concert can be also performed in an adapted form for children audience (in schools, children venues and festivals) and can continue with a workshop. There, participants can build their own simple but effective musical instruments from the recycled materials.
- Bobri Festival, Ljubljana (Slovenia), 2015
- Welser Figurentheaterfestival, Wels (Austria), 2013
- Bobri Festival, Ljubljana (Slovenia), 2013
- Kamfest, Kamnik (Slovenia), 2011
- Trnfest/Emonska promenada, Ljubljana (Slovenia), 2011
- Lent Festival/Art Camp, Maribor (Slovenia), 2010
- Druga godba, Ljubljana (Slovenia), 2010
- Bazaar of Cultures, Ljubljana (Slovenia), 2010
- numerous elementary schools in Slovenia: Brod, “8 talcev” Logatec, “Pod goro“ Slovenske Konjice, Kanal, Šempas, “Frana Erjavca“ Nova Gorica, Dornberk, Žetale, Ormož, “Danila Lokarja” Ajdovščina, Škofljica, Vič (Ljubljana), Dragomelj, Škofja Loka – mesto, Kolezija (Ljubljana), Maksa Pečarja (Ljubljana), Livada (Ljubljana),
- high schools in Slovenia: Ljutomer, Jesenice, Celje
- other educational institutions: The National Education Institute of the Republic of Slovenia, Center for Education and Rehabilitation of Physically Handicapped Children and Adolescents – Vipava (Slovenia), Tončka Čečeva Kindergarten – Celje (Slovenia).